Which Program Is Right For My Child(ren)?
At JKG, kids experience the fun & learning of Jewish summer camp-- during the school year.
We have programs on Sundays and during the week. Please visit our programs page for more information or e-mail our Enrollment Coordinator, Becca Holohan, at Becca@JewishKidsGroups.com.
2015-2016 enrollment & Tuition Fees
A one-time, non-refundable Enrollment Fee (one per student) is due at the time of enrollment and reserves your child's spot.
- $125 Early Bird Enrollment (Through May 2015)
- $150 Enrollment (June-July 2015)
- $175 Rolling Enrollment (August and September 2015)
JKG Sunday Elementary Tuition
Preschool – 5th Grade
9:30am-12:00pm, August 2015 to May 2016
- $1,250 per student
JKG Sunday + Afterschool Community Tuition
- $2,925 Sunday + one day a week ($70 a week)
- $4,400 Sunday + two day a week ($104 a week)
JKG Afterschool Community Tuition
Kindergarten – 5th Grade
Monday through Friday 2:30pm -– 6:00pm (Fridays until 5:00pm), following the Atlanta Public School calendar
- $4,400 Five days a week (ONLY $440 a month)
- $4,235 Four days a week ($424 a month)
- $3,644 Three days a week ($365 a month)
- $3,350 Two days a week ($335 a month)
JKG Journey Middle School Tuition
- $2,850 per student for 6th grade year - Sunday 9:30am -– 12:00pm and Wednesday 4:45pm -– 6:00pm
- $1,250 per student for 7th grade year - Sunday 9:45am -– 11:45am
1. Click "Submit to JKG" Above
2. Pay the enrollment fee below
A one-time non refundable per student Enrollment Fee will reserve your child(ren)'s spot at Jewish Kids Groups.
JKG SCHOLARSHIP FUND: Please consider a tax-deductible donation to our Scholarship Fund to help support families who need tuition assistance.