JOURNEY THROUGH THE TORAH
In our Journey, we’ve learned about:
- אֵלִיָּהוּ--Elijah the Prophet
- מִרְיָם--Miriam the Prophetess (Moses’s big sister)
- יוֹסֵף--Joseph and His Dreams
- בְּרֵאשִׁית--The Days of Creation
- יוֹכֶבֶד--Yocheved (Miriam, Aaron, & Moses’s mother)
- בתיה-- Batya (Moses’s Egyptian adopted mother)
The kids have done many experiential learning activities in this unit, including making dream catchers for Joseph’s dreams, dancing with tambourines, cooking miracle cupcakes, making paper nesting dolls, decorating coat-of-many-colors hand puppets, creating cloud mobiles, doing a group trust obstacle course, crafting hamsa bracelets, making day and night magazine collages, building Lego scenes of ancient Egypt, and more!
Check out the pictures below to see some of our Journey Through Torah projects in action!