All groups follow the same vocabulary topic every two weeks, with variations and differentiation of how much and how fluently each group learns. We have included the vocabulary list for the next two weeks below for your curiosity. We do not expect students to practice this vocabulary at home, this is simply to keep you in the loop and share the learning.
Below, you can find a short summary of what each group may be focusing on during this two week learning block.
- Review letters Alef-Ayin (first 18 letters of the Hebrew Alphabet)
- We used play dough to review the letters!
- Say and identify 6 animal vocabulary words
- Say and identify 6 nature vocabulary words
- Say and identify 6 verbs
- Identify letters Aleph through Nun
- We did skits on Thursday with all the words!
- Continue to combine letters and vowels to read short words
- 6 or more emotions
- We played Red Rover with the words!
- Talk about my own emotions in Hebrew
- We created a storybook based on emotions!
Did you know?
Jake took two semesters of Modern Hebrew in college at Kennesaw State University.