All groups follow the same vocabulary topic every two weeks, with variations and differentiation of how much and how fluently each group learns. We have included the vocabulary list for the next two weeks below for your curiosity. We do not expect students to practice this vocabulary at home, this is simply to keep you in the loop and share the learning.
Below, you can find a short summary of what each group may be focusing on during this two week learning block.
- Review letters Alef-Ayin (first 18 letters of the Hebrew Alphabet)
- Two or more words from the animal unit
- Review letters Kaf, Chaf, Final Chaf, Lamed, Mem, Nun
- Four or more words from the animal unit
- Reading short words
- Six or more words from the animal unit
- Reading the “Maareev Araveem” blessing fluently (with confidence)
- 12 or more words from the animal vocab list
- Sentence structure with adjectives (example: The orange cheetah runs on the sand.)
Did you know?
Erin and Rachel both lived in Israel for a summer and loved speaking Hebrew while abroad!